The mission of Haskell Indian Nations University is to build the leadership capacity of our students by serving as the leading institution of academic excellence, cultural and intellectual prominence, and holistic education that addresses the needs of Indigenous communities.
- A campus-wide culture of learning and student success based on the CIRCLE values.
- A commitment to professional development to promote life-long learning to support student success.
- Promote innovation in teaching, learning, engagement, advising, support, and operations.
- A campus-wide commitment to continuous improvement, the use of data-based decision-making, and annual assessments.
- Recognition of our work in preparing our students and the value of integrating cultural and environmental resiliency.