This position is part of the Haskell Indian Nations University, Bureau of Indian Education (BIE). As a Support Services Manager (VP of University Operations) you will be responsible for participating in university management discussions, decisions and policy making and sharing in management actions.
As a Support Services Manager (VP of University Operations) GS-0301-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Serves as the immediate supervisor for five first-level supervisors, which in turn supervise a base of up to 45 employees across 7 offices. Offices under the Vice President of University Operations include the Haskell Cultural Center, Little Nations Day Care, Curtis Dining Facility, Facilities Management, Maintenance, and Custodial Services.
- Serves as the in-house administrative advisor to the President, Haskell, and as such liaise and coordinates human resources (HR) management actions, budget and finance, acquisition, property management, and other administrative support to Haskell.
- Establishes policy and provides direction, guidance, and managerial supervision for all the University's support operations, including general administrative operations, acquisition, food services, grounds maintenance, and facilities operations and maintenance.
- Accountable to the President on effective and efficient management and operations of Facilities Management. This Unit is responsible for the operations and maintenance of a college campus that includes 43 buildings, 810,000 square feet, and 320 acres.
- Administers general support/operations programs for Haskell and coordinates all property management and procurement activities.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION YOU CAN ONLY DO SO THROUGH