This position is part of the Haskell Indian Nations University, Bureau of Indian Education. As a Support Services Manager you will be responsible for participating in university management discussions, decisions and policy making and sharing in management actions.
As a Support Services Manager GS-0301-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Serves as the immediate supervisor for five first level supervisors, which in turn supervise a base of up to 45 employees across 7 offices. Offices under the Vice President of University Operations include the Haskell Cultural Center, Little Nations Day Care, Curtis Dining Facility, Facilities Management, Maintenance, and Custodial Services.
- Serves as the in-house administrative advisor to the President, Haskell, and as such liaise and coordinates human resources (HR) management actions, budget and finance, acquisition, property management, and other administrative support to Haskell.
- Establishes policy and provides direction, guidance, and managerial supervision for all the University's support operations, including general administrative operations, acquisition, food services, grounds maintenance, custodial services, Little Nations Daycare facility, Thorpe Wellness Center, and facilities operations and maintenance.
- Administers general support/operations programs for Haskell and coordinates all property management and procurement activities.
- Accountable to the President on effective and efficient management of the university operations division at Haskell.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION YOU CAN ONLY DO SO THROUGH
PLEASE READ EACH JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY TO LEARN HOW TO APPLY.