Opening Date: 05/04/2023 Closing Date: Until Filled
Position: Library Coordinator FLSA Status: Salary, Exempt
Department: Library Job Status: Full-time
Reports To: Vice President of Teaching & Learning Work Schedule: Day hours, Later hours at their discretion
The position is located at 601 E. College Drive, Winnebago, NE, 68071.
Purpose of Position:
The Library Coordinator is responsible for managing and overseeing all functions of the library and is under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Teaching & Learning. The Coordinator will ensure the library maintains high customer service to LPTC and the Winnebago community.
· A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Work experience in academic libraries is preferred; experience in public, special, or school libraries is a plus.
· Ability to obtain a Nebraska Library Certification.
· Minimum of 3 years of library work experience preferred.
· Effective communication, decision-making, leadership, management, ability to research, computer literacy, strategic planning, problem-solving, time-management skills, and Loc and Dewey competency.
· Good community relation skills.
HOW TO APPLY: You can visit us on the web at littlepriest.edu/jobs-openings/for application. Applications are also available at our campus. Applicants should submit a cover letter, current resume, and transcripts to: Human Resource Coordinator, Little Priest Tribal College, and P.O. Box 270, Winnebago, NE 68071, or email to Angela.Bates@littlepriest.edu.
At LPTC, we are committed to hiring a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the people and communities we serve. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Employment practices are free of discrimination. Indian preference applies. All other applicants have equal employment opportunities irrespective of their race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. LPTC will uphold these principles and ensure that this philosophy is administered appropriately. Arrangements for reasonable accommodations required by disabilities can be made by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Little Priest Tribal College is an Equal Opportunity Employer