Associate Research Professor, Center for Urban Health Equity
Morgan State University
Division: Academic Affairs
Department: Dean Community Hlth & Policy
Work Status: Full Time
Position Category: Faculty
Minimum: Commensurate with experience
Maximum: Commensurate with experience
Fund Source: State Support
Brief Summary of Job Duties
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Engages and has high productivity in quality community focused research (i.e., grants, contracts, publications, dissemination - submitting and achieving).
• Teach courses consistent with the foals of the Center (where applicable). A minimum of one course per academic year.
• Mentor postdoctoral fellows, graduate, and undergraduate students in health equity research
• Engage with external organizations and stakeholder groups in furtherance of the Center's mission and goals.
Requested Minimum Qualifications
Doctoral degree in public health, social sciences, analytics or related field.
Experience in health equity from an academic or organizational perspective
Experience in health policy analysis OR spatial analysis and GIS
Knowledge / Ability Skills:
• Strong knowledge of research methods
• Strong data analytic ability (quantitative and/or qualitative; multiple analytic tools)
• Adept with technology (computer and productivity software)
• Leadership skills (ability to supervise)
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups
• Knowledge and experience in equity research and scholarship
Other Preferences for Consideration
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number: FA00241
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Open Date: 02/13/2023
Application Review Date:
Job Close Date: 05/31/2023
Special Instructions to Applicant
Please enter two professional and one personal reference in the reference page of the application.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
1. * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
• Public Job Posting
• Internal Job Posting
• Agency Referral
• Personal Referral
2. * What is the highest level of education attained?
• High School Diploma
• Associates Degree
• Bachelors Degree
• Masters Degree
3. * How many years of experience do you have in this type of position?
4. * Are you a current, past or retired Morgan University employee? Are you a current, past or retired State employee? If YES to pass, retired or current STATE employee, please put the agency. If not applicable, put N/A.
(Open Ended Question)
1. Cover Letter
2. Transcripts (unofficial )
3. Curriculum Vitae
2. Supporting Document
3. Reference Letter
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3983242
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.