Research Professor, Center for Urban Health Equity
Morgan State University
Division: Academic Affairs
Department: Dean Community Hlth & Policy
Work Status: Full Time
Position Category: Faculty
Minimum: Commensurate with experience
Maximum: Commensurate with experience
Fund Source: State Support
Brief Summary of Job Duties
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Engage, develops and coordinates highly productive quality community focused research (grants contracts, publications, dissemination)
• Teach a course consistent with the goals of the Center (where applicable)
• Mentor postdoctoral fellows, graduate and undergraduate students in health equity research
• Engage with external organizations in furtherance of the Center's mission and goals
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requested Minimum Qualifications
Doctoral Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Analytics or related field from accredited university or college is required.
At least 7 years of experience in health equity from an academic or organizational perspective.
and Extensive experience in health policy or spatial analysis and GIS is required.
Knowledge / Ability Skills:
• Strong knowledge of research methods
• Strong data analytic ability (quantitative and/or qualitative; multiple analytic tools)
• Adept with technology (computer and productivity software)
• Leadership skills (ability to manage teams)
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups
• Advanced knowledge and significant experience in equity research and scholarship
Other Preferences for Consideration
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number: FA00240
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Open Date: 02/13/2023
Application Review Date:
Job Close Date: 05/31/2023
Special Instructions to Applicant
Please enter two professional and one personal reference in the ferences page of the application.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
1. * What is the highest level of education attained?
• High School Diploma
• Associates Degree
• Bachelors Degree
• Masters Degree
2. * How many years of experience do you have in this type of position?
3. * Are you a current, past or retired Morgan University employee? Are you a current, past or retired State employee? If YES to pass, retired or current STATE employee, please put the agency. If not applicable, put N/A.
(Open Ended Question)
4. * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
• Public Job Posting
• Internal Job Posting
• Agency Referral
• Personal Referral
1. Cover Letter
2. Transcripts (unofficial )
3. Curriculum Vitae
2. Supporting Document
3. Reference Letter
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3926628
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.