AANIIIH NAKODA COLLEGE
AANIIIH NAKODA ÍÍTAANNÍ/TATAGA (BUFFALO) RESEARCH AND EDUCATION CENTER
Position Outreach Coordinator
Aaniiih Nakoda College is seeking an individual who may be interested in the Outreach Coordinator position in the Aaniiih Nakoda íítaanní/Tataga (Buffalo) Research and Education Center. This is a full time, nonsupervisory position. The Outreach Coordinator will report directly to the Aaniiih Nakoda íítaanní/Tataga (Buffalo) Research and Education Center Co-Directors. The Outreach Coordinator shall:
- Maintain project files
- Assist in project report preparation
- Plan, organize and implement Aaniiih Nakoda íítaanní/Tataga (Buffalo) Research and Education Center
- Center outreach activities in cooperation with project faculty and staff
- Work with community partners and stakeholders to ensure effective coordination of project activities
- Help coordinate and support the work of the Fort Belknap Community Buffalo Group
- Help organize and host the Center’s speaker series and radio programming
- Organize and conduct educational outreach programs in local schools
- Support the efforts of the Center’s Tribal Buffalo Community of Practice
- Serve as community ambassador for the Aaniiih Nakoda íítaanní/Tataga (Buffalo) Research and Education Center
- Assist in the preparation of conference presentations
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by Aaniiih Nakoda íítaanní/Tataga (Buffalo) Research and Education Center
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain project records and files
- Computer literacy
- Experience working with federally-funded grant projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience organizing community outreach and education programs
- Valid Montana driver’s license
- Commitment to the educational mission of Aaniiih Nakoda College
- Thorough knowledge of the people, lifeways, history, geography, and educational needs of the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation
- Salary According to the ANC Salary Scale; commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Submit to apply
- Letter of Application;
- Current Resume;
- Official College Transcripts;
- 3 current letters of recommendations. Please have letters for recommendation correlate with the job you are applying for.
Please send application to Aaniiih Nakoda College, Assistant to the President, PO Box 159, Harlem, MT 59526. For more information call 406-353-2607 x 3901 or email@example.com. Open until filled.
Aaniiih Nakoda College does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious preference, age, handicap, marital status, political preference or membership or non-membership in an employee organization except as allowed by the Indian preference provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
September 9, 2021/mk/sf/mb