An experienced client service professional who will help Arabella’s clients launch and manage social sector projects by supporting technological systems and process flow priorities.
Arabella Advisors seeks an entrepreneurial, socially engaged professional to help our clients launch and manage innovative social sector projects. If you want the opportunity to work with a fast-growing and entrepreneurial team reshaping the charitable sector, then this job is for you. The Client Technology Manager will support and refine our client-facing technological systems and process flow priorities for Arabella’s Managed Organizations team. You will be working closely with program staff and other key stakeholders who manage a diverse portfolio of internal and external projects focused on affecting national and global change. They will rely on your operations, relationship management, and systems expertise to enable their efficiency and effectiveness.
Candidates are highly encouraged to research fiscal sponsorship prior to a first interview.
- Client Technology Portfolio Management: Ongoing system evaluation, ensuring portfolio is up to date with our client needs and changes within the industry; optimize platforms to deliver excellent service and lower costs of doing business
- Cybersecurity: Ensure effective cybersecurity training and programs are in place for our clients by analyzing data, recommending and implementing trainings, and driving toward high engagement rates
- Training and Ongoing Support: Support and lead Managed Organizations account staff and clients to effectively use our technology, specifically Microsoft products, online fundraising, and technology procurement resources
- Project Management: Identify opportunities for process improvements and serve as project manager for these medium-sized projects; project manage technology workstreams and related dependencies associated with launching nonprofit entities
- Budget Management: Manage client technology budget including contract and vendor management, monthly or quarterly reconciliation with client accounts, and analyzing ongoing operating costs and recommending changes as needed
- Knowledge Management: Ensure client technology systems and processes are well documented and both clients and internal teams have the necessary resources to execute their work effectively and efficiently
To Be Successful in This Role, You’ll Need:
- Three to six years in technology, management consulting, business analysis, and/or project management roles
- The ability to provide excellent service, including being able to address challenging service matters, implement and communicate service changes to everyone involved, and to coach teammates on how to apply the firm’s service standards
- The ability to help effectively communicate complex concepts, both written and verbal; to adapt style, tone, and content to meet various needs; and to coach teammates on crafting content
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to solve complex challenges by identifying innovative solutions and facilitating coordination with others
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills - ability to manage multiple demands, projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to facilitate and negotiate among stakeholders with conflicting needs and to generate consensus among decision makers
- The ability to work cooperatively and inclusively with others to achieve shared goals, including encouraging and facilitating effective compromise, drawing on the capabilities of all team members, and leading team-level knowledge sharing
- The ability to use available resources and feedback to continually develop mastery in your role and facilitate team and project-level learning, including coaching others
- Experience or interest in philanthropy, nonprofits, foundation operations and management
Other Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Degree in technology, social sciences, mathematics, economics, or other related field
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Data analysis and visualization skills a plus
- Experience with market research