Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College is excited to recruit for a new position on campus. The Director of Enrollment Management oversees the enrollment management and admissions functions for FDLTCC by directing and managing the department’s processes and supervision of department staff. The director will provide leadership and direction in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic enrollment management plan that optimizes recruiting, admissions, enrollment, retention, and graduation rates of all students, as well as oversee admissions, recruitment, and associated communication plans.
Some job duties include:
- Lead, supervise, and direct department and contract personnel, including but not limited to hiring, coaching and developing, promoting, rewarding, assigning and reviewing work, directing work, approving transfers, disciplining, suspending, discharging, and adjusting grievances to ensure that staff are skilled and available as needed, collective bargaining agreements and Minnesota State policies and procedures are implemented and appropriately enforced, and projects are staffed correctly to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Develop and implement a strategic enrollment management plan in collaboration with the director of marketing and communications, director of institutional research, and dean of student services.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret data and target markets to be used in decision-making related to college enrollment strategies and share the data in readable formats with the campus.
- Review and analyze new and existing data and incorporate research into decision-making and planning, utilizing resources such as marketing surveys, demographic information, student exit surveys, Minnesota State research, media rating systems, and other marketing research tools.
- Plan, implement, manage, and direct all functions to ensure potential and current students have the information needed to obtain a smooth and accurate admissions experience.
- Oversee planning and implementation of annual admissions, recruiting, and communication strategies.
- Develop and monitor department budget to align with strategic and long-range goals.
- Bachelor’s degree; or an equivalent amount of education and applicable professional work experience
- Experience in enrollment management, recruiting, admissions, or other comparable student services department
- Supervisory experience
- Familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Ability to research, analyze, understand, and interpret data related to student enrollment
- Experience working with Native American students or others with diverse backgrounds
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Master’s degree in related field
- Experience working in higher education
- Experience with marketing campaigns related to student recruitment and retention
- Experience preparing and monitoring budgets
- Knowledge of US Department of Education rules and regulations, the Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA), and the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act (MGDPA)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible; negotiable
To be considered for the position, you must apply online at PeopleAdmin and attach the following:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, and
- CV or resume
Official transcripts will be required of hired applicant, if applicable. Paper applications/resumes will not be considered. Questions about the position may be directed to Anita Hanson, Dean of Student Services, at (218) 879-0805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Position will remain open until filled; priority will be given to applications received on or before June 20, 2021.
Notice: In accordance with Minnesota State’s Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be require to conform to Minn State’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College is a member of Minnesota State and is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator committed to the principles of diversity. We actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status. This document is available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities. Consumers with hearing or speech disabilities may contact us via their preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.